Saturday, January 12, 2013

Peru 2011


Thanks to all my family and friends in Peru, its always nice to see you and hang out with you. You made our 11 hours flight worth it. We all enjoy that great food that you had made for us, don't worry I will remember it next year every time I'll hit the gym.













 

 I've waited for this for really long time, finally my brothers and I went to visit Ica, Peru. What I love about this city is that you get the best of everything in one trip, an oasis, sand dunes, sandboarding, island, history...what's not to love....if you ever make to Peru, please stop in Ica and enjoy the ride ;)


Huacachina


Sandboarding

Huacachina, the Mecca of Peru



Islas Ballestas


This was on my bucket list, I'm glad I had the opportunity to checked it out. Although I have to say this was an one time experience, don't get me wrong, I am still fascinating about The Nazca Lines but I will NOT get in that small airplane NEVER again....

The Nazca Lines are a set of ancient geoglyphs - huge lines drawn in the surface of the desert near Nazca. They were created thousands of years ago by an ancient tribe for reasons that remain unclear even to this day. Some of the figures are geometric, such as spirals and trapezoids and lines. Others are anthropomorphic, in the form of animals, birds, and people. Perhaps the most famous figures are the hummingbird, the spider, the whale, the dog, and a mysterious humanoid figure referred to as "the astronaut." 
A must do in your bucket list!

Here we go!

Hummingbird
Tree



No comments: