Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What a month!














A lot happen this month; starting with the Cherry Blossom Festival, The White House Egg Roll, I passed my interview for my citizenship, went for a walk to the Washington DC temple, visited the National Arboretum, my parents in law came to visit us and take care of us because I got my Gallbladder remove, say what? yes I had my Gallbladder Surgery this past friday, everything went ok, I'm just adjusting living without a gallbladder, the worse about this surgery is to laugh because it hurts but it's hard not to laugh with my 2 babies around, specially Mia, everytime I laugh I wanna cry at the same time, I bet is scary for people around me. Anyway here are some pictures of our happy family.
ps I made Mia's tutu

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Hey Girl!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe you had surgery. Is someone helping you out? You know that if I was there...I'd probably make you laugh. A lot.hehe. I'm smiling just thinking about that. It's a good thing I'm not there. Anyway, i love the pictures of the girls! Can't wait to see you guys. (love the tutu!) Sorry I missed your call. I'll call you soon!

Nicole said...

It looks so nice and green there. Great pictures. So when are you gonna be moving?

ash said...

Wow, you have been busy! It looks like you've visited a lot of neat places. I hope you are feeling better from your surgery :) Let me know if I can do anything to help!